Quick HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup connection is one of the easiest methods of connecting the printer to a wireless network. A router is required for the wireless connection. Resetting the router should be done if you have purchased it for the first time. Set the router to 2.5 GHz for a proper connection. For a Wireless connection, cables are not required. Collect the network name and password to connect the printer to a network. Connect the system and printer to the same wireless connection. Move the printer close to the router to attain the maximum signal strength. The credentials used for the connection process are case-sensitive. Avoid connecting the printer to a guest network as it leads to the connection issues. For more details, view this website.
How to Setup Windows Wireless Connection for OJ 4650 Printer?
Gather the credentials (Network name and password) for the connection process. Press the Information button on the printer’s control panel to print the credentials and other details regarding the Officejet 4650 printer.
Move to the Settings on the printer’s control panel. Wait till the screen displays. Select the Network Settings option on the screen. Choose the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Wizard option to display the list of available networks.
Select the network name from the list. Type the password on their tab. Wait till the connection establishes. The established connection is indicated by a stable wireless light on the router.
How to Setup Mac Wireless Connection for OJ 4650 Printer?
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup support – Wireless connection for Mac system is similar when compared to the Windows system. Turn on the system and printer. Connect the system to a stable internet connection. Disconnect the USB cable if connected.
Move to the Settings option on the control panel of the HP Officejet 4650 printer. Wait till the Settings screen displays. Select the Network Settings option on the screen. Use the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Wizard option for connection.
This method displays the list of available devices. Select the network name from the list. Key in the password on its tab. If not displayed, enter the network name and password for the manual connection.
Steps for HP 4650 Wireless Producted Setup(WPS)
HP Officejet OJ 4650 Wireless Setup is a connection method that permits to connect network devices with a secured wireless connection. It is not required to use network name and password when connecting the devices. Examine if the router is compatible with this method. Wi-Fi Protected Setup mainly uses two methods of connecting the devices. The methods used are Pushbutton and PIN. The easiest method when compared to other methods are Pushbutton.
Steps for WPS Setup
- Examine if the printer and wireless router are compatible with the WPS Pushbutton mode. Refer to the user manual for printer and router manuals.
- The router should have a physical WPS pushbutton available. If it is available, press the HP Officejet OJ 4650 Wireless setup button on the router.
- Wait till the printer scans the list of available networks. On the printer’s control panel, select the network name from the list of available devices.
- Wait till the device is automatically connected to the wireless network without typing the wireless password. Use wireless printers for quick connections.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network by pressing the WPS button. It is not required to type any input data. Wait for the network password.
- As the system remembers the network password, it is very easy to connect it in future without the help of the WPS button again.
- When you use this method, locate the button in the router. Any issue with the button leads to connection issues.
- When the connection is established, look at the stable wireless light on the control panel. For more guidance, call our customer support team.
How to Enable WPS Pin?
- The other method is using the PIN method. It contains eight-digit PIN. All routers with WPS enabled have a PIN code that generates automatically.
- This password cannot be changed by users. Locate the PIN on the WPS configuration page. Type the PIN on its tab and connect it to a HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup network.
- After establishing the network connection, view a stable wireless light on the printer’s control panel for a secure network connection.
123.hp.com/oj4650 is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer from 123.hp.com/setup 4650