HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Support
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge is an essential component of the printer. It is suggested to use compatible and genuine cartridges for obtaining quality printouts. Scan the QR code to examine if the ink cartridge is compatible. Using XL cartridges increases the number of printouts. Low ink level displays on the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet 4650 Compatible Ink Cartridges
- To examine if the cartridge is compatible, download and install the HP Smart app on your smartphones. Install it based on the on-screen prompts. Locate the QR code on top of the cartridge. Scan it for compatibility.
- After the scan process, it examines if the cartridge is compatible. If you wish to purchase an ink cartridge, visit HP Sure Supply to order the cartridges. To know the compatible one, call at our toll-free number.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage moves to the middle of the Officejet 4650 printer. Examine if there is any dust or debris on the printhead. Clean it using a damp cloth if any.
- Take new ink cartridges out of the package. Remove the protective tape on top of it. Touch the ink cartridge only on black plastic. Improper handling of the cartridges may lead to ink clogs and failures.
- Do not leave the cartridge in open air for more than 30 minutes. Insert the ink cartridges into their slots. Install the black into the right slot and color into the left slot respectively.
- Examine if they are properly inserted. If they are not installed properly, uninstall and re-install them. After installation, wait till the printer prints an alignment page. After that, close the door.
- Using the alignment page examine if the cartridges are authentic and properly inserted. If the print results are satisfactory, continue printing. Else, use a different ink cartridge for the installation process.
- Aligning the ink cartridges is necessary after the installation process. Select the Devices and Printers option. Choose the printer model number and click Align the Ink cartridges.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Refill
Steps for hp officejet 4650 ink refill
- Use an ink refill kit to start the refilling process.Collect the kit, needle and paper towels prior to doing the refilling process.
- Uninstall the ink cartridge from the printer. Place the paper towel on a flat surface and keep the ink cartridge on top of it.
- Find the fill holes on top of it. Use a needle to pierce the refill holes in top of the ink cartridge or remove the tape on top of it.
- Inject the colors into the needle and eject it into its hole. Do not overfill the holes. Do the process slow as it to prevent air blocks.
- Air blocks can lead to the slow movement of ink from the cartridge to the printhead. Clean the excess ink using a damp cloth.
- Wait till it dries up. After that, paste a tape on top of it. Insert the ink cartridge into its slot. Now the printer prints an alignment page.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Steps for hp officejet 4650 ink Cartridge Replacement
- If the ink level is low, incompatible ink cartridges are installed, ink cartridge replacement is necessary. Here are steps on how to do it.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the cartridge moves to the middle of the carriage. Take the empty cartridge out of the slot.
- Remove new ink cartridges from the package. Tear the protective tape on top of them. Improper handling can lead to ink system failure.
- Install the ink cartridges into respective slots. Examine if the cartridges are inserted properly. Wait till the printer prints an alignment page.
- Examine if the alignment page is satisfactory. The printing results should indicate that the cartridges are installed properly without any issue.
- If you have any issue with the cartridge replacement and compatible cartridges, call our technical support team at our toll-free number.
How to Solve HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge problems?
- While facing an ink cartridge issue, examine if it is compatible with the printer model and operating system version. To purchase a compatible one, visit HP SureSupply to order.
- Examine if the cartridges are working properly. Install the ink cartridge into its slot. Examine if they are inserted properly. If they are not, uninstall and re-install it.
- Dust and Debris accumulated in the printhead, interior of the printer and carriage lead to the issue. Clean it with the help of damp cloth. Wait till all parts dry up.
- When the printer does not recognize the cartridge, the issue occurs. Examine if the cartridge number is similar to the installed one. To check the cartridge number, refer to the user manual.
- If the cartridge is not similar, purchase a new one and then install it. If you have any further issues regarding the cartridges, call our technical support team to resolve it.
123.hp.com/oj4650 is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer from 123.hp.com/setup 4650