Support for HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download
Driver installation is the next step performed after doing the unboxing. The system urges to install the driver after connecting the Officejet 4650 printer to the system. There are two methods to install the HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download in the system. The first method is to use the software installation CD. The alternative method is to download the driver from this website. If you choose the second method, download the driver based on the operating system version and printer model. During the driver installation, do not turn off the system. Maintain a stable internet connection to avoid the partial download of the setup file. When the file is not properly downloaded, install it in the system is not preferable. The methods of installing it is given below:
How to do HP 4650 Driver Installation for Windows?
HP OJ4650 Driver for Windows XP
- When you are downloading the driver for a Windows XP operating system, examine if the driver is compatible with the operating system and printer model. Select the version of the operating system.
- Choose the model number from the list. Make sure that you choose 32-bit 0r 64- bit operating system. After downloading the driver, HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver for Windows 10
- When the printer is connected to the updated version of the Windows 10 operating system, installing the latest version of the driver is mandatory. Choose the printer’s name as Officejet 4650.
- Choose the operating system version as Windows 32-bit or 64- bit option. Select the HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download option on this website to start the download process. Install it based on the steps displayed on the screen.
HP OJ4650 Driver for Windows 7
- When your system has a Windows 7 operating system, installing the printer driver based on the operating system version is necessary. During the download process, choose the Officejet 4650 printer name.
- Select the version of the operating system as 64 bit or 32 bit based on the user’s requirements. The file size varies based the variation of the bit. After downloading, install it based on the on-screen instructions.
How to do HP 4650 Driver Installation for Mac?
When you are installing a driver in your Mac system, use the software installation CD or download the HP Officejet 4650 Driver from this website. Locate the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. Place it on the system’s disc drive and view the list of available files in the CD. Select the .dmg setup file from the list. Click it to install the driver.
Steps for Download & Install HP officejet 4650 Driver
- Using the software installation CD is suggested to get the basic driver for the printer. If this method fails, move to the next step.
- Download the driver from this website. Click the link to start the download process. Do not turn off the system during downloading.
- View the progress bar at the bottom of the browser screen at the time of the download process. After downloading, view the setup file.
- In certain cases, the HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download file is in zip format. Extract all individual files from the zip file. Find the setup file in the folder.
- Select the .dmg file from the list of available devices. Double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired, Wireless and USB based on the user’s requirements. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the Custom option to avoid the download of unwanted applications on the system. After completing, select Finish.
- After HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation, include the printer’s name to the Print Queue by clicking the Add option. Press the + sign to add the printer’s name.
- Select the printer’s name from the list. Try to print the network test page to examine if the driver is installed properly.
- If you wish to update the driver, use Apple Software Update to start the update process automatically. Examine if updates are available.
- If you have an issue regarding the installation and update process, feel free to call our technical support team at our toll-free number.
123.hp.com/oj4650 is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer from 123.hp.com/setup 4650